1. Login to your root account on your server via SSH
2. Download the installer, expand it and go into it:
tar -xzf msinstall.tar.gz
3. Open the INSTALL.txt file and carefully follow the install instructions in the section for DirectAdmin. This includes instructions for installing Clamav, MailScanner, and MSFE. Pay particular attention to follow all the steps for your specific operating system.
4. Install/configure Razor and DCC.
tar -xzf dcc.tar.Z
sed -i "s/DCCM_LOGDIR=\"log\"/DCCM_LOGDIR=\"\"/" /var/dcc/dcc_conf
cdcc 'info -N'
/bin/rm -Rf dcc-* dcc.tar.Z
5. Ensure that the following ports are open in any software or hardware firewalls:
DCC - out-bound UDP port 6277
DCC - out-bound TCP port 587 (for reporting spam)
Razor - out-bound TCP port 2703
6. Once installed, make sure that MailScanner is running correctly and that exim is sending and receiving emails:
tail -f /var/log/maillog
tail -f /var/log/exim/mainlog
Please note that the script uses a stable version of MailScanner which might not be the very latest from the developer