Tuesday 26th July 2016 16:05
To disable any checking of file attachments except for viruses, make
the following changes in WHM > MailScanner > MailScanner
Configuration and then click "Change":
1. Set "Filename Rules =" to blank.
2. Set "Filetype Rules =" to blank.
3. Set "Archives: Filename Rules =" to blank.
4. Set "Archives: Filetype Rules =" to blank
5. To disable checking of zip attachments, set "Maximum Archive Depth =" to 0.
None of the above will affect scanning for viruses in attachments.
Virus scanning will be controlled by the rules in
Self-Hosted Help Desk Software by SupportPal